Kunle Omotola is the Principal Partner of the Firm.
He obtained his LL.B in (1987), BL (1988), LLM (1990).
He is an astute Legal Practitioner with renowned experience in Real Estate Law practice. He is a leading Real Estate Law expert and has published several articles covering various aspects of Property Law; particularly on Title/Ownership of land. He is the author of the “30 day Consent Procedure Rules for Registration of Subsequent Transfer of Title in Lagos State and Reform of the “Land Use Act”. He has attended various conferences, both locally and internationally which has placed him in vantage position to offer cutting-edge legal services to Clients.
Kunle Omotola is also a Capital Market Consultant. He was the pioneer Executive Vice President of the Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nigeria (RELAN).
He has advised on the formulation of several policies with respect to Property Law in Nigeria and has served, over the years, as a resource person at various fora relating to Property Law including the following:
- Technical Member, Executive Framework for a Functional Mortgage Market, Vision 2020, Ministry of National Planning.
- Resource Person, Presidential Technical Committee on Land Reform 2013.
- Member, Committee on the Legal Framework for Foreclosure Processes (Housing Financing Program /Stakeholders Implementation Summit, Abuja 2014).
- Co – Convener, RELAN Summit on Foreclosure Processes in Nigeria, 2013.
- Co – Convener, Land Use Act Summit, April 2009, Abuja Nigeria.
- Co – Lead Speaker at the Lagos State Government Kuramo Conference 2010 on Housing in Lagos State “The Mortgage Financing Option”.
- Presentation before the Senate Committee on the Review of the 1999 Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria at the Public Hearing of the Land Use Act (Amendment) Bill, 2009.